Thursday, December 8, 2011

Why did ebay permanantly suspend my account?

They said that my customer service is an unacceptable levels and they will not be reinstating the account but the feedback is OK, 97% and the seller ratings are only slightly below average. I have had this account for 4 years. My other account has worse feedback, 95% and ratings and I am still using it... Is there any way to get the other account back, also, they owe me money for overpaid seller fees, is there any way to get this money back?|||Write them a letter setting out your case and asking them to explain their actions.|||contact ebay and sort it out with them. if your owed money thats to do with Paypal? so you will need to contact them.|||If you in the UK there is a helpline number - also you can ask yourself if you have done anything wrong - shill bidding??|||Did you ask them what is an unacceptable level? Maybe it was something that them felt were not in the boundary of their guidelines? Ask them to explain in details what are unacceptable levels? Go over your other website and see how it looks? Maybe you can get an idea from it?

No comments:

Post a Comment