Monday, December 12, 2011

Teens why did yahoo answers suspend my other account?

All I know is when I woke up this morning I had negative 50 points and my account was suspended and they didnt give me any notice, i swear yahoo is retarded





AM I RIGHT?|||You get suspended for obtaining a lot of violations, I think. Maybe it was for chatting? Then again, I'd says 60% of Y!A is just chatting. Dunno... You should be able to appeal, but they apparently didn't send you a notice.. They probably should have sent you one to your Yahoo! Mail inbox.|||This question violates the rules, so you're well on your way to another suspension.|||Hahaha, you deserved it. It's probably because you are annoying.|||It's automation|||Possibly chatting and being a troll.|||awww im so sad|||Cus' you're too sexy.|||how many back ups do you have? This is like the third of I have seen.|||because you were point gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment