Monday, December 12, 2011

Is it easy for someone to suspend another person yahoo! answers account?

Just getting 3 violation notice email, and BOOM your gone! That what actually happens to me over 3 times already. This is my new email account. So for no reason If you just follow a person and report there answers/questions as abuse violation, more than 3 times, his/her account will be suspended even if he/she didn't really violation the rules? Seems so unfair!|||I'm getting the same thing, I have been here for quite some time and I have only had 2 or 3 notices in all the time I have been here.





Then yesterday, all of a sudden I get nearly a hundred in one day.





Someone is going around making hundreds of fake profiles and thousands of fake reports.|||Sorry it is NOT possible. You can get 50 minor violations for chat and not lose your account. You


violated the community guidelines and the Staff suspended your account|||I hope not, because if so then my account is dead. i'm an epic troll.

No comments:

Post a Comment