Thursday, December 8, 2011

How long does Yahoo suspend an account for if an answer/question here is inappropriate?

How do you find out if this has happened? I can't access my account, and the only thing I can think that might have happened is they suspended my account for a stupid answer I recently gave (slightly inappropriate). I can't access my alternate e-mail address for that account, so I don't know why my account is inaccessable.|||yep, its suspended for better.





Mine got suspende, but i wrote to them and they said that they would investigate into the matter and may consider giving it back.|||I've had several warning and my answers were deleted...I've never been suspended...your on yahoo right now...so whats the deal? you seemed to be logged in and its working??|||That is a good question|||And yet, here you are. Good work Yahoo!|||you may have a hacker|||i got an email recently saying mine might get suspended


its permanent but then its a bit silly calling in a suspension


u may get it back if they find that it was there fault

No comments:

Post a Comment