Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can I hide or suspend my account temporarily on livejournal or adultfanfiction ?

Delete your account on LJ: http://www.livejournal.com/accountstatus鈥?/a>


Within 30 days, you can activate it again. Make sure it's not beyond 30 days or they will officially delete it off.





I have never tried deleting my aff, so I'm not sure how you can temporarily suspend it. I don't think the option is the same as LJ. Another way to hide is to perhaps ensure none of your contacts are in the profile and change your pen name.|||You can set your entry level to private. It will lock down your entire journal. You won't have to worry about 30 day limits, and can come back anytime you want and reset your entries to either Public or Friends Only. It's the first option listed there in the Privacy tab on account settings. Check the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment