Thursday, December 15, 2011

T-mobile question- I want to temporarily suspend my contract account. How do i go about doing that?

My current job is a bit tight with money and over the christmas period i need all the extra money i can. I know you can do this with T-mobile as i know someone who has done it but apparently they billed him ALOT! I don't want that also on their website it doesn't say anything about suspending your contract. Please help !!!|||Your contract states that you will pay the monthly service fees while the contract is active or pay the early termination fee. I would see about lowering it to the lowest plan possible and removing any features if possible. The other option is to just call t-mobile and tell them that you are tight on money and see what options they have. More than likely though it will have to be lowering the plan.|||t mobile has what they call a "seasonal suspend" its where you can suspend your phone and only pay 10 per month but it also extends your contract by however many months your contract is suspended. or you could tell them you lost your phone although that wont save you any money

No comments:

Post a Comment