Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do you un-suspend a yahoo answer account?

I got suspended from Yahoo answers months ago and all of my points was on it. I'm not sure why I got suspended, though. Is there any way I could get my old account back without starting all over again? I tried contacting yahoo via email but I only got back an automated message. Any information would be helpful!! Thanks :-)





Besides, I posted this in Current Events cuz last time I tried this, nobody answered the Yahoo section so hopefully more people will be on Current Events. Once again, thanks!|||Same here. I STILL get the occasional "best answer" message for my old name and the points get added but I can't use it, it's very irritating as I was high on points.


Appeals did no good, so I gave up and started again.|||look, Y/A is like a video game





it is free, and when you die all you need to do is get another account and start over





it is fun to see how far or what level you can reach before you get suspended





it's just like pack man, you die and start over, each time trying to beat you high score





my highest was #7 top answers at level 6 with TC badge|||Oh, Mighty FartMonger - you are SOL (substantially out of luck). The only way to enlightenment is to start all over and try not to pissoff anybody.





Pretty hard to do with the weirdos on here!|||/wrist? no jk don't do that

No comments:

Post a Comment