Monday, December 12, 2011

Why does YA suspend your account for a violation and not even send you a violation or tell you what question?

or answer was a violation?





Then when you appeal they just tell you you violated the rules but don't tell you what it was you did?|||Welcome to my world!





I agree, WIll is an idiot.





~God Bless Our Troops~|||They actually accepted my appeal once or twice. But submitting appeals just puts you at risk of losing more influence and eventually getting suspended faster. Just accept the fact that someday you will be suspended. It's not like there is a limit on the number of accounts you can create. Just be a good boy and never make more than 1 account at a time. It's childish to post under different names or spam thumbs just to look cool because the best answer is rarely ever chosen by number of votes unless it is put to vote.



Since 2007 I must have been suspended somewhere between 50 and 100 times.

Life goes on.|||If that happened to you. How are you asking this question? Sock account? Isn't that cheating? EDIT: Yes I did figure it out. Maybe calling other posters names was the reason you needed a new account. Simply got a new account. Again isn't that cheating. Why would anyone want to deal with a cheater in the first place?Edit: I have one account and I've been here longer than you. So I am wearing that shoe and you are a cheater. But it's ok. Your not the only one. Take a number. Get in line.|||Are you a Conservative? I am, and this morning they've censored all of my questions regarding the new EPA carbon emissions regulations.





http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/06/鈥?/a>|||Exact same thing for me too, Ralph.





I figure screw it, I'll just start a new account.


This whole political answer thing is just a stupid game anyhow.


No one asks serious questions...it's a peeing contest.





And points are about as valuable as credits you win at Skee ball at the amusement park.


Only less so.|||I got a violation the other day and have no idea what I violated. I noticed that I had -10 on my scoreboard and that's the only notice I got. . . . don't know if there was a glitch or what.





Didn't get my 10 pts back either.|||Don't frustrate yourself trying to figure it out. They never offer any comprehensible explanation for anything. Just start a new account and whatever you suspect might have been the cause for the suspension, double up on the conduct.|||They suspended mine a while ago when I discussed and explained one of the players in the planning of 9-11. They use censorship to protect the international and domestic enemies.|||They are liberals and you said something they disagreed with.|||Maybe you called someone an "idiot" like you did in this very question?|||They're in the tank for Obama.|||http://tinyurl.com/6czdjsu

No comments:

Post a Comment