Monday, December 12, 2011

Why do they bother to suspend your account, When you can create another one (using the SAME computer) in 2mins?

Thank you for your answers.|||You've lost perhaps thousands of points and have to work your way up the levels again...it's to try to make you keep to YA guidelines in the future.|||In the (often very faint) hope that you might just possibly realise that your responses have been offensive/inappropriate/spam or whatever.





Of course, for most such people their own lack of intelligence, and their inability to understand what is and is not appropriate, means they do exactly as you suggest.





If my account was suspended I would change my ways, not simply create another and carry on regardless. I (along with the vast majority of the population) would accept that what I had done was inappropriate and would endeavour not to do it again.|||You do lose out since your points and level reset back|||Yep, I would take it as an indication that you might like to consider tempering your responses %26amp; questions with a little consideration to avoid upsetting people....|||Shhhh! Its supposed to be a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment