Thursday, December 8, 2011

Is it fair for yahoo to suspend a account, for a simple question asked about bodily hygiene?

I asked a question earlier today about cleaning one part of my body, using another part of my body.


For obvious reasons I can not repeat which body part I used to wash another body part, but my dog does it all the time, so use your imagination.|||Why did I get suspended the last time for asking questions about "bewbies"?


Why did I get suspended the time before that for asking why my dog eats cat pewp from the litter box?





LOL...seriously...bewbies and pewp are what always get me kicked from Y! Answers!|||No I think yahoo is stupid I'd like to send them dumb@$$es anthrax and if they do that again report them to bbb.org. lol|||i think thats just fine. D: sent them a hate letter.|||not fair. i feel pity for you|||LOL.|||Lmao yahoo has a dirty dirty mind|||Yahoo! can do whatever Yahoo! wants.|||I think that information could have been very relevant.....especially in this economy when no one can afford running water and soap.|||its probably some troll flagging your question..don't worry. some of my Innocent question have been deleted too!





like "i cant find my iphone music library"





or "which facial scrub is better"|||Dude wtf, no wonder they deleted it! it's a violation...how the F*ck can you wash that private part with another one? lol-they will still be dirty. Use your imagination and soap!





another reason why, it's because we have kids that see this and as a parent, I wouldn't want my kid reading it...would you? Hmm I don't think you would know how to answer if they did!|||damn , its like the Christian Nazi's trolled your question.|||You serious? I've been suspended for the question "What do you want to eat right now?" (use your imagination)|||Depends on which category you submitted your question to. If it was polls and surveys, it doesn't really fit the category.





Also, that is pretty gross.|||lol -no its not fair|||Just about everything is against the rules on this site. Don't worry, there was nothing wrong with your question. People are just too uptight.

No comments:

Post a Comment