Thursday, December 8, 2011

How many violations can you get before they suspend your account?

and how long does a suspension last?|||It's not a hard and fast number, as CALIBER of violation counts for a lot.





50 "chatting" violations are nothing to one obscene avatar.





And, as far as suspensions go, unless you can convince the staff that it was posted "in error", it is forever|||I think 3 and it is suspended forever. I have 2 violations already|||its not 3 cause i alrdy have like 5 lol|||I had about 10 violations and then my account was suspended :(


This is my second account and I think I'll be a bit more careful w/ this one lol|||There is no exact number, since accounts are reviewed individually. One major TOS violation will get you suspended immediately with no warning. Many minor violations over a year will not get you suspended, but those same violations in a couple of days will. YA has always said that EACH violation is a warning your account is under review and the next violation may be the one that puts you over the top.





Suspensions are forever, unless you can convince them they made a mistake in applying the rules and that you didn't violate the rules.|||the same number of licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop...the world may never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment