Monday, December 12, 2011

How many violations do you receive before they suspend your account on Yahoo Answers?

I think it depends on your rating what they are for and how many report you.





There is one over here in Blighty that really gets up my nose (I don't even bother reporting her these days) but she is level 7 and it is all minor stuff (repeating the same question, she tried having me suspended but I had answered her question politely and directly but asked why she was repeating the question LOL it was her 5th ask in 5 days) but there is one guy who has got through over 50 accounts, I have them listed so that when I report him I just mention the last 10 or so ? He is just abusive and his account is taken straight off.





So to put this into good Yorkshire vernacular, -Don't worry lass, thou's not going to get suspended 1 violation don't slaht on a top lass like thee-


P.S. the above translates roughly as -do not worry you are a top Woman and 1 complaint won't matter-





You have too high a rating, or is it someone else who is abusing the system, let us know and we'll send the lads round to sort them out.|||The Yahoo statement is that one or more trusted reporters must report a question or answer for it to be deleted. You can appeal and if the appeal is upheld the reporter loses some credibility. It takes a number of violations to get someone suspended, the exact number would vary dependant on the severity of the violations.|||There's no "magic" number of violations you're allowed before being suspended. For minor violations, such as chat violations, you're unlikely to ever be suspended for them--unless you accrue a large number in a very short span of time. On the other hand, you can be suspended after a single TOS violation at the discretion of staff, if they feel it's serious enough.|||I've been here under another name almost since the beginning of Answers. What I have decided is that there is no one clear cut answer to this question. I think it depends upon the gravity of the offense (or imagined offense). They particularly don't like spamming, ranting, chatting. Chatting being the least.|||Susie, before I was where I am today I was very up and down a lot probably due to my disorder. I have had 3 accounts suspended in the past to be honest. One of them took about 20 violations, the other 2 took around 10-12. Like the other said I think it depends on what they are for. Most of mine were for being rude.|||I'm a good boy - I've only had 2 violations. Apparently I was accused of chatting when I put inverted commas in my answer.





Sheeeesh - so much fuss over such a little thing.





Next time - I'll use exclamation marks - that will fool 'em.|||I have no idea, however, it may have to with the severity of the violation.|||it just depends what they are for


like chatting it will take many


but for something major like sxual or insulting it could be as few as 2|||3 violations where multiple people have reported you, it happened to my friend.|||Sometimes only one!|||I have never counted but it doesn''t appear to be that many.|||will guess 10 in a week,or one major violation

No comments:

Post a Comment