Thursday, December 15, 2011

How does yahoo decide to suspend or compromise your account?

Does it depend on how many people report you??? Do they have moderators?? How does it work, I'm curious because I can't last more then 1 month without something happening to my account.|||Well I know that if you get reported too many times in sequence they suspend your account, some kind of algorithm I suppose.





The other times it's happened to me were some kind of silly sex joke I made and when I made some comment about ignorant rednecks, they called that hate speech





I guess the customer service person was an ignorant redneck and got pissed, LOL|||HA! HAHAHAHA.








You got suspended? :)





And now you're back. Oh! The irony!|||Its a computer program that responds to certain words. You must be using words on the suspend list. And the program was created by the kids who were toilet dunked in school for laughing until the milk came out of their noses.

No comments:

Post a Comment