Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do you suspend a Facebook account temporarily?

We are going through a nasty custody battle and my fiance's x partner has seen a Faceobok status and used it against me as part of the custody proceeding as it was deemed to be about her. Now I am not alloewed contact with my fiances children at all and he has to choose between me and his children. How can I remove myself from Facebook temporarily until this has blown over without losing all my contacts and pictures?|||Go in to 'Account Settings' under the tab where you would log out.


Then a list of options will appear under the tab heading of Settings and you will see an option of 'Deactivate account'. This will take you on to a screen where you say your reason for deactivating. Click confirm and it is done. To reactivate, you just log back in as normal.|||sign in


click account


account settings


scroll down to bottom and see deactivate account click done|||hide your profile and limit who can see your wall/pictures who might be in any way connected to her. limited view for everybody bar those you trust.|||the same way you would permanently just when you make it again use the same info.

















~Kaylah

No comments:

Post a Comment