Monday, December 12, 2011

Will Yahoo Answers suspend my account for lying to them bout my age ?

Im just 13 and I put in my sign up form Im 31.





Is it a sin to lie here in r and s ?|||no...





just be a good cat here in r and s.|||Now they might, since you told them. They wouldn't have known otherwise.





There is no such thing as sin, just subjective good and evil depending on your varying belief systems and what your mind makes up about them. So if you don't think it's bad to lie, then it's not.|||ha ha NOOO:D:D... but lying is a sin, God will punish anyone who lie:)))which means we all will be punish:)))|||lol


no


but it is a sin to lie in general|||I don't think that many people put real details in, I only use my real first name.|||lol...no|||yes you gonna burn

No comments:

Post a Comment