Thursday, December 15, 2011

On Netflix how much movies can you report lost in the post office before they suspend my account?

im just asking because I never got a dvd from netflixs i waited for like a week and nothing, I reported it lost in the post office and the sent me another one. and I just want to know if that ever happens again ill be ok.|||They wont suspend your account unless they see a pretty extreme pattern in the losses. They know it happens. If you're honest you'll be just fine and wont have to worry about it ever. But i chuckled at the question because before i read the explanation i assumed you wanted to know how many DVD's you could scam from them. "Hey netflix its me again. Yeah can you believe they lost ANOTHER one!" heheh:D. good times!|||I've had netflix for about 4 years and never lost any, but I have reported about 6 or 7 of them as damaged, and they haven't made me pay for any yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment