Thursday, December 15, 2011

Warning to suspend my yahoo account if I do not fill in the data info. Is this genuine?

I filled it the info sheet bu I refused to write my password which is not encrypted. I suspect it might be a hacker. A friend has had his email hacked. I got an email from him asking my financial help because he has been robbed in London and cannot go home. I asked his neighbor his whereabouts and he informed me he is assigned in Iligan %26amp; cannot be somewhere else. His email then has been hacked|||It's a scam. Yahoo! would never request personal information in an unsolicited email. "Phishing" for your private information These deceptive emails are used to commit identity theft, and lock you out of your yahoo account by changing your password DO NOT respond. See what yahoo say about this with link below.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/securit鈥?/a>





You can report this with the phishing form below.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/securit鈥?/a>


You can forward the email to.


phishing@cc.yahoo-inc.com.|||never give your personal info...


it's a SCAM|||dont give passwords out on internet your asking for trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment