Thursday, December 8, 2011

Should yahoo spank you before before they suspend account?

so ya know when its coming?|||maybe a warning that if you dont behave then you will get your account cancelled because after all that is what it is and also they need to know the difference between suspend and cancel|||No, if anything the idiots that run yahoo should be spanked and made to walk the plank for suspending people in the first place because It doesn't solve a thing.|||That's what the violations are for, just a lil slap and tickle before getting to the good stuff.|||yes they should, fuzzy, yes they should!|||NO! It's child abuse! *cries*|||haha


you said coming|||Yes,if I've been bad and get suspended it's the least they could do!.,..xxx|||I don't plan to GET my account suspended!|||they could send a sympathy joint. the little fvckers|||I don't mind a spanking any too much! But I always return that favor!|||Yes and they did that to me not a warning in site. :(|||Yes. At least then I would get a little pleasure out of it.|||i want a sympathy joint dammit!!|||Mmmm im up for that...WOOHOO|||Yes please, yes please.........I'll promise to be naughty again. ;)|||if it spanks me, i am gonna hack it|||Oh hell before and after I don't care...





me needs a spankin!|||haha.. I thought that, it's a bit sudden when they suspend you isn't it? it took my breath away the last time I got suspended.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment