Sunday, December 4, 2011

How many violation dose it take to get your account suspend?

and should i get started with new account?|||.. I have no idea ..


.. Great question though ..


.. And I'm too lazy to read the Conditions and shet ..





.. I've had a fair amount of violations .. Mostly for the retarded answers I give ..


.. Shoot .. I better be good .. It's taken me ages to get to level 5 ..|||I bet $500 that no women have the guts to kick me in the nuts without feeling bad about it. The same day that happens is the same day I'll put on panties and dance to a Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Katy Perry,Pussycat Dolls, Lady Gaga, or Shakira song. That's how sure I am! You can pick out the song and panties, I don't care!





I'm pretty sure no women can do this because most are too wimpy and would feel guilty about causing me pain!





Email if interested!|||My first account it took over 100, second account around 20, third acount 15ish, 4-50+ accounts less than 10 some accounts took 1 some got suspended with 0.|||1. I had loads and loads of vios on my other accounts, but you ask one Q that is 'sexually explicit' or 'hate speech' then you are suspended instantly, whether it is fair or not :/|||last time I remember it was 3 for me but I got over 3 violations and my account is still here maybe because I'm level 2 and it differs for each level.|||DUDE I GET A VIOLATION EVERY TIME I DO ANYTHING ON THIS SITE. IVE GOTTA BE UP TO LIKE 120. DONT WORRY I HAVN'T BEEN SUSPENDED YET. *KNOCKS ON WOOD*|||it's always good to have a backup account, because you never know. y!a is a harsh mistress.|||just one, I found this to be true after gay bashing in the gay/lesbian/bi section got me banned a good few times|||hahaha, thats a good question read the community guidelines, itll tell you|||dude ive gottin like 30 and i havent been suspended





i just love fukiin with those insane R%26amp;S people|||people say its 10 but its not..... i thought it was but i bet i have more than 10..... so its how many as they'd like ..... u better brace urself!!|||a 1 a 2 a 3 the world will never know|||I've gotten quite a few and I'm suprised I haven't been suspended yet.|||It just depends.. either one or a lot.|||only one from you.|||Like 10 or so...not sure


?

No comments:

Post a Comment