Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I un-suspend my Youtube account?

I tried making a new Youtube account, but it won't let me. I was suspended for copyright.


I wasn't making money off of it, or anything, and if I want to use the songs I have to ask permission.





How do I do that?





Well try your best on answering the question.


Thanks!|||褔ou can't :|


褔outube SUCKS like that i know;


all 褔ou can do is make another account with a NEW email address;


just make sure, when 褔our uploading videos onto 褔our new 褔outube account sa褔 "i do not own an褔thing" - sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't :|





hope it helped!


beeautiful94|||You don't get it unsuspended. It's still illegally to use copyrighted content without permission even if you're not making money off of it. You won't get permission to use copyrighted stuff. Not without lots of money.|||Unles you Youtube account was wrongly taken away which you admit it was not, you can not get it back. You uploaded copyright material and received 3 strikes and YT pulled your account.





Make a new one and start over - with a new e-mail address and this time don't upload music or videos that do not belong to you or it will just happen all over again.|||A suspended account will eventually become unsuspended after a few weeks. But if you violate the rules again... you're toast... YouTube will delete your account.





Making money has nothing to do with it. To get permission, contact the copyright holder. You'll probably need a lawyer, a contract and pay royalty fees... that's the way the big boys do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment