Monday, December 12, 2011

How many questions and answers will YA delete before they suspend your account?

People keep deleting my questions and I was just curious...|||It's always different. You should keep your Q%26amp;A private. I have a stalker that reports everything he see's. Once I left my account open and he got in there and reported 9 of my old questions from months ago. Some people just have no life. I've had over 20 violations..amd I'm still here, but some can get deleted after 5 or so...|||Your just gonna need to do your best to ignore it,dont add anymore fuel to the fire then need be,some people just thrive on drama,but its not so much fun if nobody cares right?|||Once mine was suspended after only a couple of questions got deleted. I think they thought it was chatting, i don't know.|||i had that problem too. People are ******* on here for no reason. I had about 20 questions and my acct was suspended. People have a bone to pick and they take it out on YOU. Squarely on YOU, my friend. Its confuses me. Like you can't ask a question in spanish. People will report it. que pasa. no entiendo. imbeciles

No comments:

Post a Comment