Monday, December 12, 2011

Can I suspend my phone account for a while?

My wife and I have hit a financial rough patch, and are debating switching to a prepaid system (it's half the price) and can we suspend our account with Sprint for a few months and turn it back on later?|||sure... but you'll still get a standard monthly bill like always... suspension does nothing but turn signal off... billing remains the same





Unfair? think of an apartment... you take a week vacation somewhere... you technically suspended your apartment to live somewhere else fro 1 week.... but your still gonna have a standard rent due at the end of the month, even though you were gone for a week... will the landlord credit that 1 week???. in my neighborhood, my landlord will laugh, cuss at me, and demand his money... Sprint is the landlord...

No comments:

Post a Comment